Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Make Your Daily Life Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Everyone Should Be Able To > 상담문의

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Make Your Daily Life Ghost A…

페이지 정보

작성자 Brenda 작성일24-08-04 19:12 조회21회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

310762719_174097598533869_20158890896258The theft of vehicles is increasing particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ghost immobiliser install 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It's small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the car is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market autowatch ghost installation can be placed in a discreet location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method of tracking your vehicle than LoJack, which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone is able to receive text alerts and is connected to an mobile network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be followed. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also receive a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

TEL. 055-533-8251 FAX. 055-533-8261 경남 창녕군 창녕읍 탐하로 132-11
대표:최경로 사업자등록번호:326-86-00323

Copyright © kafico.com All rights reserved.