Do You Know How To Horny Webcam Models? Let Us Teach You! > 상담문의

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

Do You Know How To Horny Webcam Models? Let Us Teach You!

페이지 정보

작성자 Garrett 작성일24-07-21 19:10 조회35회 댓글0건

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Hitting the "Cam To Cam" link will begin a small version of our in-browser broadcasting resource. If you'd like to reveal your cam with the broadcaster, simply choose your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to generate your cam applicable for the broadcaster to start viewing. Simply the broadcaster would be able to watch your rod, and not anyone else in the area. We understand that you might be hunting to share both video and audio applying the Cam to Cam function. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you communicate with commentators on a whole new level– live on microphone.

Obtain a Cam2Cam Private Show to encounter exist video chat with your preferred presenter in the privacy and security of a Non-public Show. Cam2Cam Exclusive Indicates include entire audio and video, thus broadcasters can see and hear you just as well as you can see and speak them! What does Cam2Cam value? Cam2Cam is a free characteristic– there is no more sign cost for permitting Cam2Cam during a Secret Show. Personal Displays cost currencies per minute, at a rate decided by the broadcaster. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Only the broadcaster that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with is discover you. May Private Show Informants see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Informants may still be able to observe the broadcaster, but only the journalist may observe you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may find the checkbox for Cam2Cam when you request a Secret Demonstrate with a journalist, if the journalist has Cam2Cam requests enabled.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

TEL. 055-533-8251 FAX. 055-533-8261 경남 창녕군 창녕읍 탐하로 132-11
대표:최경로 사업자등록번호:326-86-00323

Copyright © kafico.com All rights reserved.