10 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tricks All Pros Recommend > 상담문의

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

10 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tricks All Pros Recommend

페이지 정보

작성자 Nila Herrin 작성일24-07-13 02:20 조회29회 댓글0건

본문

bmw m2 ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Autowatch ghost installation walsall 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send you an immediate message alert via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be set up in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never be able to locate it. It logs GPS locations and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. autowatch ghost installers west midlands Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anyplace in the world that your phone has a cellular connection and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone via text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection and a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

TEL. 055-533-8251 FAX. 055-533-8261 경남 창녕군 창녕읍 탐하로 132-11
대표:최경로 사업자등록번호:326-86-00323

Copyright © kafico.com All rights reserved.