Jamie Lee Curtis, 63, says Laurie Strode is a 'feminist Hero' > 상담문의

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

Jamie Lee Curtis, 63, says Laurie Strode is a 'feminist Hero'

페이지 정보

작성자 Faye Pither 작성일24-09-20 09:33 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

'But yes, Debra was also working within a male-dominated industry, and what the film needed was three basic types. So therefore you had the flirty cheerleader and the sarcastic, cynical one. And Vertikal-Bearbeitungszentrum VOC 1000 INTOS then you had Laurie Strode, who was the serious student, the romantic, the virgin'. 

As of July 2014, the market cap for Centene Corporation (CNC) is $4,665,724,690.88.

'But on October 30, 1978, while being transferred for a court date, a 21-year-old Michael Myers steals a car and escapes Smith's Grove. He returns to his quiet hometown of Haddonfield, Illinois, where he looks for his next victims'.

Paris Jackson shows off multiple tattoos in sheer red bra... Ana de Armas looks like a schoolgirl in button-up sweater... Leonardo DiCaprio masks up for the Chris Rock comedy show at... Kate Hudson has all eyes on her in a linen floral dress as...

She said: 'Well, it was a different world and hindsight is what college professors get paid for. But my feeling is that Debra Hill [the movie's late producer] was a feminist and that Laurie Strode is a feminist hero'.

'She was fun. In the 1978 film, you see that moment with her and Tommy upstairs in the hallway after their confrontation with Michel Myers, and Laurie is pleading with them to get out of the house and go get help, and she's their protector. 

'So it was cool to be able to take that character full circle to a sequence we have on the playground where she has a very similar, protective moment with kids on a playground. It was fun to be able to see her role reversal, her maturity as a character.'

'I'm just trying to find the right tools and toys and make a fun movie. I sat down with her at a coffee shop in Beverly Hills, and it was very funny because [of] how recognized she is in a world I don't necessarily inhabit. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

TEL. 055-533-8251 FAX. 055-533-8261 경남 창녕군 창녕읍 탐하로 132-11
대표:최경로 사업자등록번호:326-86-00323

Copyright © kafico.com All rights reserved.